How to Get an Hourglass Figure (Male to Female Transformation Tips)
One of the best things about being a woman is having CURVES galore!
But maybe you’re wondering…
It is really possible to look like an hourglass if you’re built like a rectangle or an apple (as many crossdressers and transgender women are)?
1. Try corset training
If you’ve never worn a corset before, prepare to be amazed: A corset can take up to 6” off your waist and make you look and feel ultra feminine.
A corset can even be used for permanent (or at least semi-permanent) waist size reduction. Corset training isn’t fast or easy, but it can work wonders when combined with a proper diet and exercise.
2. Wear a waist cincher
As lovely as corsets are, they aren’t always practical. A big drawback is that corsets can look stiff and bulky under most clothes.
Waist cinchers, on the other hand, are designed to be worn under clothing. A waist cincher can take 1-4 inches off your waist while still allowing you to move and breath easily.
3. Improve your posture
Good posture can make you look 10 pounds lighter around the middle, so pay attention to the way you sit and stand. Think stomach in, chest lifted, and shoulders back.
Even better – put on your waist cincher! A waist cincher improves your posture by forcing you to keep your tummy in and your spine straight.
4. Try the vacuum pose
Traditional exercises like crunches and sit-ups can overdevelop your abs and increase the size of your waist.
You obviously don’t want to look like “The Terminator”, but these classic bodybuilders were onto something. Their secret was the “vacuum pose”.
The vacuum pose is an exercise that tones the transverse abdominis – the innermost ab muscle that holds your stomach in. Everyday crunches don’t target this muscle.
The vacuum pose can take 2-4 inches off your waist, so it’s definitely worth a try. (I personally lost 1 inch off my waist after vacuum posing for 2 weeks!) Here’s how to do it:
1. Exhale all the air from your lungs.
2. Expand your chest and suck in your stomach as much as possible. Imagine trying to touch your belly button to your spine.
3. Hold this pose for 5-15 seconds and then relax.
4. Repeat for 3-5 minutes.
5. Enhance your hips
A small waist is only half of the equation. Your hips should appear approximately 10 inches larger than your waist for true hourglass proportions.
Here are some tips for enhancing your hips:
- Wear padded panties. Classic Curves carries the best hip and butt enhancers for crossdressers and transgender women. Check out hip inhancing pads at www.roanyer.com
- Go for skirts and dresses with gathered waistlines. Gathers are the easiest way add inches to your lower body and create the illusion of hips.
- Silicone hip pads. Silicone hip pads are a perfect choice to create an hourglass figure immediately. Check out at www.roanyer.com