Customs Tax & Duty
1. Roanyer can ship products from China, or our warehouses in the USA or Europe. We will try to ship your products from the location closest to you. In the event that the item is out of stock in our US or EU warehouse, the item will be shipped directly from the factory in China. This may result in delays or additional costs at customs. If you have questions or requests about shipping, please contact Roanyer at time of ordering.
2. Roanyer will declare a value of 100 to 300 US Dollars to customs. Please contact Roanyer when you place the order if you have any special requirements for customs clearance.
3. Roanyer is not responsible for any customs or import duty. Customers are responsible for resolving any customs duty or import taxes charged.
4. Roanyer and our partners are not responsible for any delays caused by customs.
5. Please be aware that additional costs or delays can occur during international shipping. Please be aware of any requirements for the importation of Roanyer products if shipping internationally. Roanyer will not refund products that are delayed or held at customs.