We are looking for enthusiastic crossdressers or transgender women to write articles about their experiences and techniques with the aim of educating other crossdressers, helping them to become more confident. Please apply if you are:
1. An enthusiastic and experienced crossdresser or transgender woman who is eager to share their knowledge and help educate other members of the CD/TS community.
2. A writer who is able to write clearly about crossdressing techniques, experiences and other information with needs, demands and concerns of crossdressers and transgender women in mind.
3. Able to produce original, useful, detailed and easy-to-understand articles about social experiences, make up or fashion support and advice, or other related content. Native English speakers are needed.
4. Able to write articles of 1,000 to 1,500 words.
5. Able to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in writing content for Roanyer, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include answers to the following questions in your e-mail.
1. Which crossdressing websites do you check regularly? Please name 5.
2. Do you have experience as a writer? If yes, could you please provide some of your published work, either as a link or as an attachment. Please provide 3 examples of your work.
3. Can you provide a link to your own blog/Reddit/Quora, if you have a page?
4. What do you think about the articles on the Roanyer website? Please give us your honest opinion. Pick a few articles and highlight what you think is good and could be improved?5. How much time do you need to complete an article? Please let us know how long it would take for you to complete an article of 1,000 to 1,500 words and how much you would like to be paid.
Products designer wanted:
Mainly responsible for:
1. Designing the products for the company
2. Strong ability to make detailed hand drawings of products, as well as skilled in the use of design software.
3. Be in touch with the character of Roanyer customers
4. An ability to communicate clearly, be efficient and passionate about you work. Also has a good eye for aesthetics.
5. Take part in each part of the design and manufacturing process.
6. Can work part time